I made this last night and it worked so well! It’s also so easy to make it look pretty! The Cucumber ribbons are different and make such lovely garnish. The Tzatziki is such a lovely compliment to the chicken and avo. Very delish!
4 Chicken Thighs (skin still on)
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
3 Tbsp Worcester sauce
1/4 C Honey
Juice of 1 lemon
2 ripe Avocados, halved, peeled and pitted
1/2 cucumber, cut into thin noodles
For the cucumber-and-dill tzatziki, mix:
1/2 cucumber cut into thin ribbons
1 C Greek yoghurt
1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
sea salt and coarse black pepper to taste
– Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line a baking tray with foil. Combine the olive oil, mustard, worcester sauce and honey.
– Marinate the chicken thighs in the mixture for 2 hours (or overnight)
– Season the Chicken pieces with salt and pepper and roast for 20 – 25 minutes, basting occasionally.
– Serve with lemon-drizzled avocado halves, cucumber ribbons and a good dollop of tzatziki.
* I roasted a few little baby potato halves and placed them around the chicken and avo cause my boys need their carbs! It didn’t take away from the presentation either. So if you are serving this to boys, its a nice idea…