This is another Donna Hay classic. I adore this woman’s recipes! Simple, fresh and big on flavour! This is a great option for a starter, or a nice and light Sunday night snack 🙂
- 2 pieces flat bread
- olive oil, for brushing
- 250g brie, sliced
- 2 cups rocket (arugula) leaves
- ¼ cup roughly chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
– To make the cranberry dressing, place the cranberries, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
– Preheat the oven to 200°C . Brush the bread with the oil and place on a baking tray. Bake for 4–5 minutes or until golden and crispy. Allow to cool and break into small pieces.
– To assemble the salad, divide the brie, rocket and bread between serving plates and drizzle with the cranberry dressing.