Don’t you just love meals that you can do in one pot or on one baking tray as is the case with this one? And the food comes out looking and tasting beautiful. This is a wonderful mid week recipe as its super quick. Hardly any dishes and you get some gorgeous flavours!
- 2 x 400g lamb racks
- ¼ cup store-bought pesto
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups cubed sourdough bread
- 100g baby rocket (arugula) leaves
– Preheat oven to 200ºC .
– Place the lamb on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper, brush with pesto, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
– Place the tomatoes and bread in a bowl, drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Place on the tray with the lamb and roast lamb for 15 minutes for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
– Place the roasted tomato and croutons on serving plates with the rocket. Slice the lamb into double cutlets and place on top of the salad to serve.
Recipe by Donna Hay