When this dish is in the oven it smells amazing!!! Tastes good too! 🙂 Its out of that diet cookbook that I have. Its a great way to do roast veg. You can add other veggies in too if you like. The oil from the sun-dried tomatoes add such incredible depth of flavour. Its a goodie! If you don’t like patty pans, you can pop in baby butternut, or baby gems or anything really!
6 small yellow patty pans
6 small baby marrows, sliced
1 x 240g packet sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil (Ina Paarman’s brand is great)
6 fresh basil leaves
– Preheat the oven to 200 C
– Clean and prepare the patty pans and baby marrows, and place in a roasting pan.
– Pour over the sun-dried tomatoes and oil
– Finely chop the basil and mix into the veggie mixture
– Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serves 4 – 6
Recipe from the “The Ultimate Diet Solution Cookbook”