A light and spicy salad with a coconutty twist! delicious!
1 small onion, diced
10ml crushed garlic
7.5ml crushed ginger
15ml chopped coriander
20ml canola oil
10ml thai green curry paste
30 ml desiccated coconut
6 – 8 skinless chicken breasts
– Pan-fry the onion, garlic, ginger and coriander in the oil.
– Add the curry paste and fry for a minute, then add the coconut.
– Cut the chicken into cubes and dust with the cornflour and salt. Add to the pan and cook on low heat until cooked through.
– Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
– Serve as a topping on a mixed green salad.
Serves 4 – 6
Recipe from the “The Ultimate Diet Solution Cookbook”