So there are a few cheats in this one, but honestly one of the yummiest flavour combinations that will transform your mid week meals into something special! Super quick to make and packed with deliciousness!
- 3 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 1 tub of marinated artichokes
- 1 Roasted red pepper with skin removed
- About 10 pitted black olives
- 1 round of feta cheese
- 2 cups of fresh green asparagus
- Fresh Parmesan Shavings
- Rocket leaves (Arugula) to garnish
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
- Balsamic Glaze to drizzle
Wash and drain the spinach leaves and arrange on a serving plate / dish and drizzle a teeny bit of balsamic glaze over to dress lightly.
Steam the asparagus for 5 -6 minutes and then add them to ice water to cool. Then remove and pat dry and season with salt and pepper and put aside.
Arrange the sliced roast pepper, olives, feta, artichokes and seasoned asparagus on top of the spinach leaves and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Top with parmesan shavings and rocket leaves and then drizzle the balsamic glaze over the top and serve.